1. I put a header on my blog to make it look good with a picture of my avatar that links to acssinfotech blog. Put links on my blog that leads to other peoples blogs in my class along with google and My teacher.
2. Titles of Assignments that I've posted on my blog
- First Post
- Predicted Grade
- What I want to learn in IT
- Groundhog Day
- Friday Post
1. How to create a link on your blog
go to your layout add a gadget to sidebar click link list title your link list then put in a site name and URL and click add link then save.
2.blog post backgrounds - colour
I learned how to change background of post by adding in <div style="background: colour;"> to HTML
3.How to search for animated gif
Go to google type in Animated gif with what ever type of gif you want
4.What I've also learned
Learned how to change the size of images on my post by changing width="#" height="#" in the HTML

No comments:
Post a Comment